• U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas, a former Monsanto lawyer, wrote the majority of the opinion in a key Monsanto case.
• Lawyer Michael Taylor, FDA employed, represented Monsanto sometime after, then returned as the FDA’s Deputy Commissioner for Policy right as rBGH was granted approval. He was appointed as a senior adviser to the Food and Drug Administration (United States) Commissioner on food safety in August 2009 by President Barack Obama.
• Dr. Michael A. Friedman, prior deputy commissioner of the FDA, hired as a senior vice president of Monsanto.
• Linda J. Fisher, prior assistant administrator at the US Environmental Protection Agency, became a vice president at Monsanto from 1995-2000. In 2001, Fisher returned as the deputy administrator of the EPA.
• Donald Rumsfeld, Former Secretary of Defense, former chairman and chief executive officer of G. D. Searle & Co., (Monsanto purchased in 1985). Rumsfeld privately made at least $12 million from the transaction.
If you read from the links in the article, and keep following the new links found, you're going to get angry-very angry.
Never before in history has the "Profit Motivation" spawned more evil and corruption on every level of human endeavor and government.
"We The People" are under an assault unlike any we could have imagined at our darkest moments.
We've been bought, sold, tricked, lied to, and robbed of our money, food supply, health and nation-not by a foreign King or Dictator, but by an Industrial giant perfectly content to grind us into oblivion, as long as the bottom line is healthy.
This article needs to make you angry-needs to stir you to taking action. Failing to stop this juggernaut bearing down on our's and our children's futures, will simply and surely bring those futures to an end.
If there ARE "Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse", they're stables in St Louis, Missouri.